Release Notes and Change Log
New option to upload and download files from an external SFTP using WSCLIENT
- New section on installing the new Priority VSCode extension.
- Documented options for running FILELIST against the STACK_ERR table, as well as on changes to how it works on the public cloud (AWS).
- Added a sub-page to release notes listing all entities removed from the system as part of a version upgrade. You can find it here
- Documented a new option for DTOA parsing - ‘WW’ for outputting the week in the current year.
- Moved Filters to a separate section and organized them. Added documention of two additional filters - ‘-replacef’ and ‘-replacestrbase64’.
- Moved the Priority Web section to a stand-alone page. Added a short guide on how a programmer can access files they created via code in cases where the server machine is inaccessible.
- Added a PDF version of the contents of this website. You can find it here.
- New options when using form interfaces to export data to XML files. The documentation of form interfaces has undergone a significant rewrite as part of this.
- Documents now support using NFILE in the input.
- Referenced the new DEBUGRESTRICTED system constant in Debug Tools
- New page on development considerations when developing for Priority Cloud
- Added more information on the behavior of the CHANGECOUNT variable.
- Added info on showing zero values in reports in cases where the entire column has null values.
- Clarified that the Skip Lines field in the report generator is only relevant for splitting groups into pages when used in a simple report (-1 value only). It can be used for more exact line spacing in Documents.
- Added information on server buffering of log writes to the documentation of the JOURNAL program.
- Reverted form limitation for number of participating tables back to 80.
- ODBC is now available. Added some more information regarding requirements surrounding the use of the module.
- Removed the sections on Oracle and SQL ODBC. Read about the new and improved ODBC here.
- Added more information on working with XML/JSON interface files in the web interface.
- Several new options added to the OAuth2 Defintions form.
- Added a new Setting Up page with information on initial setup of a new development environment. It also contains information on the new option for working as a developer without being assigned to the tabula user group.
- Added documentation of the INSTAG function for inserting data into an XML file.
- Added more examples for WINHTML for outputting a single document.
- Documented the following SQL Functions - SQL.CLOUDURL, SQL.REGNAME, SQL.HOSTING, SQL.ORACLE
- Clarification that the unbase64 filter expects unicode input.
- Added the size limit of tags read by XMLPARSE.
- User identifcation via Priority Lite is now deprecated and was removed from the SDK.
- Clarified that decimal seperator used in JSON files must be a decimal point.
- Added a note that the WINHTML option -format is only available when printing a single document with -v.
- Added NEWATTACH - a function that returns a valid name for a new folder.
- Added support for encoding unicode text files as QR Codes.
- Added base64 encode and decode filters
- Added delnl filter
- Some clarifications on the encoding of the infile used with WSCLIENT
- Published the SDK in the Developer Portal!
- Added site search (powered by Algolia).
- Major rewrite on outputting documents, focusing on how to use the WINHTML program and its various parameters.
- Moved some topics from the Advanced Programming Tools into more fitting sections.
- Minor tweaks and corrections.