Release Notes and Change Log
- Removed the sections on Oracle and SQL ODBC. Read about the new and improved ODBC here.
- Added more information on working with XML/JSON interface files in the web interface.
- Several new options added to the OAuth2 Defintions form.
- Added a new Setting Up page with information on initial setup of a new development environment. It also contains information on the new option for working as a developer without being assigned to the tabula user group.
- Documented the following SQL Functions - SQL.CLOUDURL, SQL.REGNAME, SQL.HOSTING, SQL.ORACLE
- Clarification that the unbase64 filter expects unicode input.
- Added the size limit of tags read by XMLPARSE.
- User identifcation via Priority Lite is now deprecated and was removed from the SDK.
- Clarified that decimal seperator used in JSON files must be a decimal point.
- Added a note that the WINHTML option -format is only available when printing a single document with -v.
- Added NEWATTACH - a function that returns a valid name for a new folder.
- Added support for encoding unicode text files as QR Codes.
- Added base64 encode and decode filters
- Added delnl filter
- Some clarifications on the encoding of the infile used with WSCLIENT
- Published the SDK in the Developer Portal!
- Added site search (powered by Algolia).
- Major rewrite on outputting documents, focusing on how to use the WINHTML program and its various parameters.
- Moved some topics from the Advanced Programming Tools into more fitting sections.
- Minor tweaks and corrections.