Documentation Update (July 2023)
- Concentrated all url information in one place under the configuration object.
- Added information on the URL used to access the WebSDK on public cloud (AWS) installations.
Documentation Update (March 2023)
- Added information on verifying the WebSDK service url.
Documentation Update (June 2022)
- Rewrote the documentation for both form and procedure choose and search operations, adding additional examples and clarifications.
Documentation Update (May 2022)
Web SDK Release Notes (Major Release 3.0.0)
- Date8 fields (dates without times) no longer accept date+time sent in ISO format (with time and timezone). Dates should be sent to these fields in the format YYYY-MM-DD.
- Docs: Added section on date and time formats to introduction. Removed note on dates from Procedures page.
Web SDK Release Notes (Priority Version 21.0/ SDK Version ) - April 2021
Version 21.0 includes a change to how the server sends dates to the client which breaks compatibility with previous versions of the SDK. Update your WebSDK to the latest version to correct this issue.
- Added support for exporting reports as spreadsheet (Excel) files.
- Added support for drilling down into a from from procedure input (zooming into a form)
Documentation Update (December 2020)
- Added example of generating a report.
Web SDK Release Notes (Version 2.2.18)
- getFileUrl in forms is replaced with getDataUri to address changes in how Priority secures files.
- datauri property added in displayurl stage in procedures.
- Added page of examples for working with forms, procedures, and file upload.
- Added information about client step type in procedures.
Web SDK Release Notes (Version 2.1.6)
- Added wordTemplates array to documentOptions
Web SDK Release Notes (Version 2.1.4)
- Added autoRetrieveRows option 2 to formStart.
- loginFunctions has been moved to its own page.
Web SDK Release Notes (Version 2.1.2)
- TypeScript is in!
- Added upload step type in procedures.
- Some name changes:
- UpdateFormCallback is now UpdateFieldsCallback.
- EditFields is now EditField.
- Added InputFieldsReturn and EditFieldReturn object types.
- Added ChooseFields and ChooseField object types.
- In EditField property types of readonly and mandatory is now number (0 or 1).
- TypeScript - updated object types in various parts of the SDK.
- Reorganized the navigation menu - release notes more readily available.
Web SDK Release Notes (Version 2.1.0)
- Added isUserConsent method to
LoginFunctionsobject. Includes additional information on how to access the GDPR consent interface.
- Added support for logging in with a per-application license.
- Added the windowSize property to
- When working with file uploads FileUploadResult is no longer in use. It is replaced with FileProgress and FileResult for onProgressCallback and onSuccessCallback, respectively.
- Added languages method to
Web SDK Release Notes (Version 2.0.2)
Following feedback from developers, we’ve revised the time format used with the SDK. When providing time and datetime, add the timezone offset (e.g. 2018-08-14T10:00:00.000+03:00).
Web SDK Release Notes (Version 2.0.1)
uploadDataUrl functions now require an additional callback, onProgress. When uploading a large file, onProgress is called while the upload is still in progress; onSuccess is only called when the file upload completes successfully. This corrects the issue with Promises for these functions.
As a consequence of this change, the isLast property of the
FileUploadResult object is no longer necessary and has been removed.
Added two new functions
filterSearchAction, which allow you to bypass business process restrictions when creating a filter for a form.
Date fields no longer accept or send a relative, text-based date such as Tomorrow or Beginning of next week. Additionally, dates must be formatted according to ISO standards,
and times should be in UTC.
The rest of this release is mostly about increasing uniformity between procedures and forms in areas that overlap between the two.
choosefunction: the object name in the response was changed to Search (previously Choose).
inputOptionsfunction, Options object: the help property was renamed to helpstring.
ProcErrorobject, text property was renamed message.
inputFieldsfunction, EditFields object has had several changes:
- Removed the properties isboolean and columntype.
- Added properties code and type (these function the same way as those of the Column object in forms).
- Added the format property (specifies the format of a date, such as ‘DD/MM/YY’)
- Width property renamed to maxlength.
procobject has two new properties, name and title, that provide the internal name and title of the procedure being run.
- Added this page!
- We now have a dedicated priority-web-sdk tag on StackOverflow!
- Added a more detailed explanation of how procedures work.
- Added examples of the different data objects for each step type in procedures.
- Minor fixes and typos.