Priority Web SDK
Welcome to Priority’s Web SDK.
Use this SDK to develop apps that allow users to perform a variety of actions. A few examples:
- Open a form, retrieve rows and display them however you like.
- Open a search list and update a field based on the user’s choice.
- Run Direct Activations, open sub-level forms, attach files, and much, much more.
You can enable access to the SDK in one of two ways - using npm or as a script in your index.html file.
npm install priority-web-sdk --save
Include the following script in your index.html file:
Keep in Mind
- Server responses can be handled as either callbacks or Promises. Both are supported.
- Some methods must be called in a certain order for them to work.
That’s it! Go ahead and get started with this awesome tool. We are eagerly awaiting your feedback.